Second Chance Contemporary Romance
A standalone novel
This book is highly emotional. You WILL cry. You will fall in love with characters. You will want to call the author nasty hateful names for making you cry so hard. You will never want to put it down.
That being said, before you read this book, you will need the following:
1. Tissues: This is Imperative!!! I am not talking a little pack you put in your kids’ back packs, I am talking, full flu-sizes box. Maybe more than one.
2. Woobie: You will want to be comfortable because you will not be going anywhere until the book is read.
3. Order Dinner in or send the family out: This is for their health, safety, and sanity. Seeing a grown person ugly cry and hiss that they are being bothered for such trivial things as food is not good.
4. Turn off your phone: You won’t want the interruptions.
5. Alcohol: You might need something to take the edge off.
Have you ever looked at someone and just knew, knew that they were put in your life for a reason?
The one person that would be not only your best friend, but would be your absolute everything?
That’s how I felt the first time I saw him.
That one day when a few little words changed our entire lives forever…
Don’t be Afraid, he said. Life can change so quickly. One moment you can be smiling and feeling as if you’re walking on clouds and the next, everything you love, everything you treasure crumbles at your feet.
I told him to fight, I told him I needed him. We needed him. But there are just some fights that can’t be won…
He was my angel then, and he’s still my angel now. In a way, I believe he’s still looking out for us, giving us a future.
Sometimes it’s as if I can still feel his presence, guiding us and keeping us safe.
So, I won’t be Afraid. I’ll live. I’ll fight. It’s what he would have wanted.
I’ll do it for him…
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/DontBeAfraidTBR
MEET THE AUTHOR:
C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn’t always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.
She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.